Monday, December 1, 2008

Still marinating....

When leaving for work this morning, Todd jokingly told me to "call him if I had the baby". I can just imagine how that conversation could go:

phone rings

Todd: This is Todd (he answers like that when he doesn't recognize the number and for the sake of a good story I'm going to pretend that I'm calling from the hospital phone).

Kim: Hey sweetie! How's your day been?

Todd: Good, whatcha need? (he always likes to get to the point on the phone)

Kim: Nothing, just wanted to let you know that I had the baby.

Todd: Praise God.. how'd it go?

Kim: Swimmingly

Todd: That's good, what time do you think you'll be home?

Kim: Wednesday

Todd: Ok then, well give me a call if you need anything. I love you!

Kim: Love you too! Bye

Ok, I'm now realizing how badly I need to have this baby so that I'll have something with some substance to post instead of making up fake conversations that would never happen.

No comments :