Friday, December 12, 2008

Hannah is here!






Sorry it has taken so long to post! Turns out that having a baby will really wear you out:)

Hannah Mae Lyle joined us at 3:02pm on Tuesday, the 9th. She had a good delivery and is a very healthy baby girl. She weighed 6lbs, 15 ozs and is 20 1/2 inches long. We are home now and learning all about eachother. We are pretty tired, and I am still a little surprised at my lack of mobility. I don't know why I didn't realize how much childbirth can stress out a body. Don't worry guys, I won't go into any more details.

I'll post more in the coming days when I have more energy. Plus, more pics are on their way. RIght now it's nap time!

2 comments :

Steven and Heidi Bozard said...

Congratulations Kim and Todd. Hannah is beautiful! Have fun as new parents and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hannah is absolutely beautiful...many blessings on your new family.