Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Latest...

So we went to the Dr. yesterday and she thinks that I won't make it past the end of the week without having this baby. I am completely ok with that and glad to hear that we might not have to induce. However, she said that if I go a week overdue that they will induce, so if we don't have her this week, she'll definintely be coming next week.

They did get to measure her and they think she's weighing in at around 6lbs 11oz right now. Little Lyle has put on some weight... yeah!

Todd and I went out to dinner last night for one last date as a party-of-two (at least for awhile). The hostess (who was probably still in highschool) told me that I was the "cutest pregnant woman she had ever seen." It was very sweet, although I feel like I've seen a lot cuter pregnant women! Needless to say, I am ready to not be pregnant anymore... even the maternity pants are starting to get tight.

We'll keep you posted!

No comments :