Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hannah's first check-up

Of course, my daughter passed her first check-up with flying colors. We went to see the pediatrician this morning and everything looked great. Hannah weighs only 1 oz less than her birthweight. Usually they say it takes 2 weeks to get back to birthweight so we are proud of our little porker.

She kept me up all night last night so I was glad to get a few naps in today. Plus, the dr. said for us to start trying to keep her awake a little more in the evening so she'll sleep better at night. And... the best part is the dr. said that I didn't have to wake her every 3 hours to feed at night if she wasn't waking on her own. This could be good!

I'll update with more pictures later. Someone just stopped by with dinner so it's time to eat (thanks Heather)!

No comments :