Friday, August 1, 2008

Bringing Back The Pack!

So the other day I was looking for something in our storage closet at work. When I say "storage closet" I mean, extremely large room filled with shelves full of junk that we refuse to throw away because we are a non-for-profit organization that thinks it's a waste to throw anything away.



Anyway, I digress. I found a box full of fanny packs in our "closet"! And I started to wonder, what ever happened to the fanny pack? I mean, what a great idea! I could carry my cell phone, wallet, keys and even a small snack and not even use any hands to do it! So I have decided that I am officially bringing back the pack! That's right... next time you see me my growing belly will be sporting a nice black fanny pack. And, if you are jealous... I will provide one to you so that you can join the movement.

The fanny pack... it's not just for dorky tourists anymore!

No comments :