Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She's kickin'

I've been feeling the baby move around some lately and Todd has been really wanting to feel it to. Last night, we were watching TV and he had his hand on my belly hoping to catch a kick.. and she gave him a jab. He was really excited and of course wanted to feel it again, but that was all for the night.

Of course, our little show-stealing pup discovered she was not the center of his attention at the time and jumped up on the couch to see what he was so excited about. When she saw that he had his hand on my belly, she sat down between us and put her paw right next to his on my belly. I'm not even lying, our dog thinks she is human and shows us proof daily. So there we were, all three of us, sitting on the couch with our hands (and paw) on my tummy waiting for the baby to kick again. Quite a sight I'm sure!

No comments :