Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow... already I'm a blogging slacker:)


So I started this blog months ago and then never posted anything. I guess a lot has been going on in the Land of Lyle and I haven't had the time to get stuff on here.

For those of you who don't know, Todd and I are going to have a baby girl in early December. This is her first picture. She looks just like Todd if you ask me:) Everything is going well so far, and I am finally over the morning/all day sickness!

We also moved into a new house that we renovated in a really great historic neighborhood in Columbia. I'll post before and after pictures soon. We are still getting unpacked and figuring out where to put things. It seems like everytime I move, I say that I'm never going to move again, but then a year or two passes by and I'm ready to pack up again. Hopefully this house will be different.

No comments :