Friday, July 18, 2008

Diet Coke & Oranges

Lately I've been feeling really sluggish and lazy and yucky. I don't know if it's because it's like the middle of the summer in SC, or the whole pregnant thing, but I feel like a big loaf. I haven't even gained that much weight yet, but I feel like I should be like 30 pounds heavier because all I do is lay on the couch when I'm not at work... and even when I am at work, I'm dreaming about laying at the couch. Seriously I think a coworker is going to walk by my office door one day and I'm just going to be face down snoring on my keyboard... probably with a caffeine free diet coke in one hand, and a half an orange slice in the other (because that's pretty much all I can stomach some days).



I remember when I was training for the half marathon I ran last year and I had so much energy and felt so healthy. I really don't think I have run more than 2 miles since the day I returned from that event. Such a slacker in so many ways.

Isn't it ironic that the more lazy you are... the less energy you have? How does all that work anyway?

That's it, I've had enough... I'm going running tonight! Or maybe I'll just dream about running while I nap on the couch. Hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

1 comment :

Jessica said...

When I was pregnant with Lydia I was working in the library and I used to threaten to curl up under the circulation desk and take a nap.