Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update

Still no baby in the Land of Lyle. She's not due until next week but I think we really started thinking she'd come this week when the Dr's told us that a few weeks ago. She'll come on her own time I guess. And hey, it's only Tuesday.

We went to the Dr. yesterday and everything looks fine! It's kind of a weird feeling to just be going about everyday life waiting for it all to change. Although, I think if I was just sitting around waiting, I'd drive myself crazy. Let's just hope I don't go into labor at work:)

And for those of you who are wondering about her name.... you probably know as much as we do! We are really hoping she'll come out with a name tag on. That would make things a lot easier on us all.

1 comment :

bakerbungalow said...

Ah, we feel your pain! They told us two weeks before Charlie's due date that I was already at 2 cm and that he would definitely come early. HA! he ended up being 2 days late. So hang in there. We really believe it makes for an easier delivery if the baby comes when he or she is good and ready! GOOD LUCK!!!