Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She may be closer than we think!

Todd and I went to the doctor this morning for our now weekly check-up. After "checking me" the Dr. informed us that we probably had about 2 weeks left. To which Todd says "really?" with a slightly shocked tone. It was classic!

You may have noticed that there still aren't any pictures up on the blog. That would be b/c my camera is still not working. Turns out that something I do makes batteries in cameras die quickly. I mean, this weekend I took 5 pictures and the battery was dead! I took it to a camera shop and they told me that the batteries were just dead and that there was nothing wrong with the camera. I think I'm just going to buy a megapack of AA's and keep them in a large sack with the camera at all times. It might be heavy and bulky and I might set off some alarms looking like Santa carrying around my sack of batteries, but hey, at least I'll always have the camera ready!

Why do I have some feeling that the first pictures of our child are going to be taken from a disposable camera bought in the hospital gift shop?

1 comment :

Scott and Jessica Lyle said...

Can't wait to see our new niece! Might come just in time for our visit to lexington for thanksgiving! We absolutely cannot wait!!! YAY!!!