Sunday, April 5, 2009

What is she thinking?

I had to put these pictures on the blog because of Hannah's funny facial expressions.





This is one of those times when I try to guess what she is thinking. Here are a couple of options:

a. Mom looks like a total goof crouching on the floor with the large black thing over her face. And why is it every time I look at it it flashes at me. Now I'm seeing little red spots everywhere. This is not cool. Hum, I wonder if I can touch the red spots. Nope, not making contact... as usual. One day, I'm going to figure this whole touching thing out.

b. I just took a giant poop in my pants and I wonder how long it will take mom to smell it. I would cry but I'm actually just really relieved because it's been a few days since I've done that. Wow, I feel like 10 pounds lighter now. Ok, I'm exaggerating... I only weigh like 12 pounds so I'll just say that I feel about 4 ounces lighter instead.

c. Again, why is mom acting so silly? And why does she insist on taking so many pictures? I mean, I'm still wearing the same outfit that I had on 2 seconds ago. I really haven't changed since the last time you flashed that thing in my face.

d. I bet she's going to put these pictures up on the blog. And I'm not even smiling. I should really put together some sort of approval process for any photos she puts on the blog. I mean, those photos of me on my bad hair day are now out in cyberspace for anyone to see!

No comments :