Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In other news...

So I was reading today that Misty-Mae Trainor and Kerri Walsh lost a match today to two gals in Ohio. These are the two sand volleyball players who just won gold in Beijing. They had a 112 match winning streak going! What a bummer.

Todd and I had a great Labor Day Weekend in the mountains with the Good N Plenty Gang. I'll post pictures soon, as soon as I get them off of my fancy disposable camera. Yes, I know that we have two great digital cameras to use and that we shouldn't have to still buy the disposable one with a flash that you have to charge. But, using these great digital camera's would take advanced planning and charging of camera batteries... something I am not good at:)

Be aware, these will be the first pictures that exist of pregnant Kim. There will be few, so take advantage:)

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

No comments :