Thursday, September 18, 2008

The funny puppet guy


Todd and I rented a stand-up comedy show on DVD called Thou Shalt Laugh. One of the comedians was this awesome ventrilliquist named Taylor Mason. He is the best I've ever seen and I was crying I was laughing so hard. Todd didn't think it was as funny as I did, so I showed it to the girls in my bible study to see if they agreed and they all thought he was great too.

If you are a "youtuber" go in and find some of his stand up routines. He does some stuff without his puppets, but he is definitely funnier with the puppets. Or, rent Thou Shalt Laugh. It's worth it just for him.

The best part is that his act is clean and he tours with a bunch of christian comedy groups and churches. I hope he comes here sometime soon!

1 comment :

Racine said...

Hey there, I just randomly stumbled on your site and wanted to drop a not to say I enjoyed reading your posts, and congratulations on your pregnancy!