Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have to brag:)

So this past weekend I was in DC for The Nation's Triathlon with work. No, I did not complete the event in my very pregnant state... I just worked at it. Anyway, Todd was home by himself (except for Lilly) all weekend and got a lot done!

He bought a new bookshelf for our living room, and put it together. (Our old house had built ins so we really needed some for all the books we bought to fill them). He also put together the crib... a task that I don't think he enjoyed. Apparently crib putting together is not an easy job as we've had many of our friends warn us about the process. He also painted the dresser and changing table to match the crib. So basically, the nursery is really starting to look like one. Now we just need to get the bedding we ordered and we'd be almost all set.

My darling husband also painted a little table I found on the side of the road to use on our front porch with our rocking chairs. And after all that was said and done... he had a professional cleaner come in and clean the entire place.

Nothing is better to come in after a very long weekend to a really clean house that has new projects all over! I am once again reminded why I married this man! I am also reminded that I should go out of town more often:) Just kidding!

You're the best Todd!

No comments :