Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Things...

No Raindrops on Roses or Whiskers on Kittens here...



Hannah calls this "the spank". I won't elaborate.


My mom made this demo owl for me so that I could start making them. Hannah's room has a lot of owls in it so I hope to make a few like this one to go in her room, and for any friends that will be having babies in the coming months. Isn't it cute?


I'm pretty sure I would eat my left toe if it were covered in Nutella. I have intentionally never read the nutrition info on the container and I don't ever plan to. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.


This fuels me from about 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
I might have to enter a 12-step program if I ever have to give it up.


Hannah's current favorite thing is her Daddy Doll. They gave them out to all the kids at the Family Day. All you do is slip your soldiers picture in the face mask! What a great idea!

No comments :