Monday, May 2, 2011

The countdown begins!


This was a big weekend for the Lyle family. On Saturday we all packed up and went to Todd's unit's family day. It was lots of fun (especially for Hannah as you can see).


She loves her Dada!



... and bouncy houses.


.. and slides.
On Sunday we went to the official deployment ceremony. There are hundreds of pictures from the day but here are just a few highlights.


Yes, that's my child sweetly smiling right next to where rockets shoot out (that's not the technical term for that part of the aircraft)


Climbing in...

She got a little confused when everyone was dressed like Dada.

Todd's company. He's the commander so he stands in the front (next to the guy with the flag)


So now the countdown begins until April/Mayish 2012. Todd will be home for a short visit over the 4th of July and then hopefully I'll fly out to see him before he leaves for Iraq in August. I will get his address soon so if you would like it, I can email it to you personally. He'd kill me if I put it on the blog:)

No comments :