Monday, September 13, 2010

First day of "school"

Hannah had her first day of "school" last week. She is going to a Mother's Morning Out program on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9-12. I took these pictures before taking her to her first day. I did take the camera with me to school but I didn't take any pictures there because it was just easier for both of us if I didn't stick around for long. Maybe I'll take the camera once she gets more adjusted and I'll get some pics of her in her classroom.





Overall she did pretty good for her first week. The teachers said that all of the kids cried off and on. They said that Hannah was very smart and they were impressed to see that she knew all of her animals already! Hopefully this week she'll do even better and not cry at all.

No comments :