Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Get to know me!

Hey all! It's Hannah filling in for Mom again. She's busy clipping coupons! Don't worry though, she's right here watching me to make sure that I don't visit any websites that are not baby friendly. So I was checking email the other day (sidebar: yes, I have email. My address is lylebaby@gmail.com. Try it... I'm serious)... anyway, I was checking my email and I had one of those "Get to know you" questions quizzes forwarded to me from one of my little buddies. I thought that instead of filling all of your inboxes with silly forwards, I would just post my answers on this blog.

Name: Hannah
Birthday: December 9th
Education: I was schooled on the street. Ok, I was trying to sound tough but the truth is that I'm just figuring things out like that my feet belong to me and that I can cry and get whatever I want.
Occupation: Stay-at-home baby
Hobbies: Eating, playing on my tummy, putting things in my mouth
Favorite Music: Mom's singing (she told me to type that... Dad is a much better singer)
Favorite Food: Breastmilk, Oat Cereal, Sweet Potatoes
Least Favorite Food: Rice Cereal, Bananas
Favorite TV Show: Is that the big black box on the wall?
Favorite Book: "What's wrong Little Pookie"- great book, you should check it out
Likes: Playing peek-a-boo, chewing on my feet, going for walks, anything that Lilly does, orajel, shopping (mom made me type that too)
Dislikes: Napping, teething, seeing the bottle before I can drink the bottle, being in the gym nursery for more than 20 minutes (40 minutes at church)

That's all for now... Mom says that my internet time is up. Email me and we'll catch up!

No comments :