Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Silent Night?

So here's a quick update on the sleeping situation with Hannah lately. For those of you who have been following along, you'll know that my precious daughter is not a big fan of taking naps... or sleeping in general. Lately I have been trying hard to get her to take naps and it's actually start to work ( I type this as I hear her in the monitor talking to herself when she is supposed to be asleep).

She sometimes takes 2 naps a day and goes down "for the night" at 7:30pm with little to no fuss. However, she still wakes up at least 2 times a night to eat. This is really starting to frustrate me. If any of you have any advice on how to wean her off of the middle of the night feedings, please let me know!

In other news, we threw a baby shower for our dear friends Emily and Craig on Sunday in Raleigh. It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed seeing all of the "Good N Plenty" gang. I will post pictures as soon as I can swipe them off of other blogs of those who were there (hint, hint). Yesterday we went and met our new niece Lyla! She is very cute just like her big sister Claire.

Hannah & Cousin Claire


Lyla & Hannah


Carrie, Lyla, Hannah and Me

No comments :