Monday, April 1, 2013

Boy Parts

After almost 7 weeks of us waiting for her to notice, tonight Hannah finally discovered Hunter's boy parts while she was "helping" me bathe him (aka pouring water over his face resulting in him being "super happy").  Todd and I had yet to discuss what our terms for these things were going to be.

Conversation goes as follows:

Hannah:  Mommy, what is that pokey thing down there?
Me (turning to Todd):  Todd, do you hear this?
Hannah (also turning to Todd):  Daddy, that thing that he has down there (pointing to her crotch).
Me:  That's something that boys have...
Hannah (interupting me):  Yeah, boys have it and girls don't.
Me:  That's right.
Hannah:  Can I have milk with some M&M's?

So I guess the full answer to her question is not yet needed to quench her curiosity.

1 comment :

heatherwhy said...

Distract her with chocolate - it's the Overbay way!