Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting to know me... again


Hey all... It's Hannah. Mom's been slacking on the blogging lately (only 1 other post so far this month.... slacker) so I thought I'd fill in for her until she gets her groove back. I got this email forwarded the other day from a friend (yes, I have email) and I thought instead of just replying to her with the answers that I'd put it on the blog for all to see. I think I did this a few years back as well. Ok, technically it couldn't have been a "few" years... but I digress.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds- Mom thinks it's funny that whenever we look at the shape book it's the only one I always guess correctly.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Cinewha? Never been there... but I did watch a really good episode of Wonderpets the other day
4. What is your favorite TV show? see number 3
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a waffle, or a bagel (seriously I can down like 2 bagels these days) and fruit
6. What is your middle name? Mae
7. What food do you dislike? anything but waffles, bagels, fruit, pb&j, mac n cheese, candy, chocolate and french fries
8. What is your favourite CD at moment? Little People's CD... and Taylor Swift
9. What kind of car do you drive? I have a little blue one, I also have a circus train and a blue airplane that I ride around on... with tinted windows obviously
10.Favorite sandwich? What kind of question is that?? I mean, does that really help you get to know someone better? Sorry, it's almost nap time and I'm getting a little fussy
11. What characteristic do you despise? complainers
12. Favorite item of clothing? I LOVE running around in my birthday suit
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Where is it that Dora lives??
14. Favorite brand of clothing? See number 12
15. Where would you retire to? what's retire? do you have to tire before you can retire?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Number 2 was a blast
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football, so I can say TOUCHDOWN!
18. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning, I go to bed at 7:30 so I don't really see a lot of the "night"
19. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I pee peed on the potty yesterday!
20. What did you want to be when you were little? a puppy dog
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red, it tastes the best
22. Favourite restaurant? Chick Fil A
23. What was your favourite toy as a child? the dog (the real one, not a stuffed one)
24. When was the last time you cried? about 4 minutes ago... I'm actually thinking about crying again right now
25. What is under your bed? I don't know, what??? Is it a monster?
26. What did you do last night? slept
27. What are you afraid of? the vacuum... that thing is seriously scary!

1 comment :

Anne said...

Funny! She is getting so big!