Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Get to know me! Part 2

Hey, it's Hannah! Thought I'd give you a little update on the post I wrote back in July.

Name: Hannah Mae Lyle
Age: 16 months
Education: Everything I know I've learned from Mom & Dad (scary I know)... so basically I know a lot about Bravo TV, apache helicopters and real estate :) Luckily I have the smart ladies at the gym who watch me a few hours a week. They are much smarter than Mom & Dad.
Occupation: Stay-at-home baby
Hobbies: talking (all the time), pulling all the books out of my bookshelf and chasing the dog
Favorite Music: Glenn Beck (wait, he's not music is he.... Mom says that he is music to her ears though)
Favorite Food: Bananas, Milk, Chick-Fil-a, cheese
Least Favorite Food: Anything that is not bananas, milk, chick-fil-a or cheese
Favorite TV show: Mom keeps it off now that I started noticing it and paying attention
Favorite Book: "That's not my monkey"
Likes: The gym nursery, a little boy named Zachary ( I tried to kiss him on Sunday), playing on the porch, bubbles, Lily's crate, playing with the patches on Daddy's uniform
Dislikes: having my diaper changed, wearing shoes, having to get out of the bathtub, the dustbuster

1 comment :

Lil Mason said...

so cute Kim! can't believe she is 16months!