Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayer...

As I sit here and type my 3-month-old is crying in her bouncy seat. Probably because she is fighting sleep and hasn't let learned to keep the paci that soothes her in her mouth. As much as this frustrates me, I am reminded tonight of how much of a blessing she is, and how blessed I am that she is fighting sleep.. and not fighting for her life. I came across the blog of a young couple, Allen & Courtney Tipping, who live in this area and until recently, Courtney was carrying 6 babies! Right now she is just over 20 weeks along and just a day or two ago went into preterm labor. Sadly, one of the babies did not make it and they are hoping that the others stay inside of her as long as possible. Please keep this young couple in your prayers. You can keep up with their progress on their blog: www.thetippingfamily.com.

Even if you don't see this blog for a few days after I type this, your prayers are needed. I can't imagine what they are going through and I pray that none of us will ever know what it feels like to be in their shoes today.

No comments :